In the Shadows
As a campaign mechanic, there will be a couple of codes that apply to each territory.
Each territory has a star rating, indicating how good it is. At the start of the campaign, each player is dealt five territory cards, one at 3 stars, two at 2 stars and 2 at 1 star.
Each territory has a colour: red, blue or yellow. The colours are evenly distributed amongst 1, 2 and 3 star territories. These colours enable certain bonuses and restrictions throughout the campaign. For example, vent and tunnel territories may only be used for locations with the same colour.
Generally, Yellow = industrial, Blue = commercial, Red = other.
- Refinery – D6x10 plus D6x10 for each barrel of black stuff you deposited this turn.
- Decommissioned reactor – D6x10, +D6x10 for each isotropic fuel rod installed. There is no limit on how many may be installed, but if a double 1 is rolled, one is destroyed.
- Spore Cave – 2D6x10, on double 1, spore sickness
- Archeotech – XD6 credits, any doubles turn it into old ruins
- Gambling Den – 2D6x10, double equals a loss
- Brothel – 3D6x5, on a double, a piece of information has been acquired
- 2 x Mineral Outcrops – Produces D6x10 per worker
- Mine Workings – D6x10 credits
- Workshop – D6x10 plus ignore the first ammo test
- 2 x Settlement – Produces 30 credits for 1 ganger’s work, chance of a free juve
- House Agent Manor – no gain in credits but each turn gain either an ally card or one rare item, rolled randomly
- Prison – prisoners who try to escape roll twice, rent cells out to the local enforcers for D6x5
- 2 x Drinking Hole – D6x10
- Algae Farm Holestead – D6x10
- Water Still – D6x10
- 3 x Slag Deposits – Produces 15 credits per worker, or a bonus if the gang has a contract.
- 3 x Chemical Pits – Produces 2D6 credits per worker, or a bonus if the gang has a contract. High chance of injury.
- 4 x Old Ruins – 10 credits
- Graveyard -
- Shrine -
- Black Market
- Toll Bridge
- 3 x Tunnels – special deployment (ground level)
- 3 x Vents – special deployment (raised)
Hidden Place – Draw another card. Opponents may not choose this territory in scenarios.